McSherry & Hudson is currently looking for an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Manager for our San Jose office. Our mission is to provide the best risk management solutions and customer service. We have been protecting the assets of our clients for over 100 years. Come enjoy our great team environment and have fun!
This position manages an assigned book of commercial property/casualty accounts with an emphasis on construction. Working with agency Producers and other staff members to deliver outstanding customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
• Coordinate renewals of assigned policies with producer and assist in preparing applications and marketing to carriers.
• Review quotes and policies to verify accuracy and request corrections as needed.
• Assist clients, coworkers and carrier personnel with questions or requests on assigned accounts.
• Prepare required documents such as certificates and invoices as needed and maintain the policy file.
• Receive notification of property/casualty losses from our clients.
• Complete appropriate loss forms and submit to carriers with all relevant information as soon as possible.
• Contact client and carrier adjustor to assure contact has been made and request status on all open or unsettled claims every 30 days.
McSherry & Hudson believes in investing in our greatest resource: our employees. We encourage our staff to take advantage of opportunities for professional development and support efforts to improve skills.
• Minimum 3 years’ commercial lines insurance experience
• Valid California Fire and Casualty Insurance license
• Must be detail oriented and accurate, producing high-quality work
• Possess good communication skills both verbal and written
• Able to work independently and as part of a team, projecting a positive attitude
• Medical, dental, vision and group life insurance coverage, we pay 100% employee premium, 50% for eligible dependents
• Optional 401K savings plan
• Profit sharing available after 2 years of service
• Paid vacations and holidays
Interested candidates please email current resume to: email@example.com